Passengers with Special Needs
Due to equipment size or other operational restrictions, SkyWest may be limited in certain services. Please note this includes flights that are United Express operated by SkyWest, Delta Connection operated by SkyWest, American Eagle operated by SkyWest and Alaska Airlines operated by SkyWest.
For information regarding our policies for acceptance and usage of POCs (personal oxygen concentrators) on our flights, please access information through the appropriate link below.
- Battery-operated nebulizers, respirators, ventilators, and CPAP machines are accepted provided they are packaged in accordance with FAA Hazardous Materials requirements for transport on SkyWest regional aircraft.
- Onboard wheelchairs are not available on CRJ200 aircraft, but are available on CRJ700, CRJ900 and ERJ 175 aircraft.
- All SkyWest aircraft are equipped with lavatories; however, due to aircraft size, ADA-accessible lavatories are not available.
- Enplaning and deplaning will be provided by mobile lift device or turboway ramp at locations where passenger loading/jet bridge is not available.
Please request wheelchair services or other required assistance when reservations are made, and verify information is recorded upon check-in.
A copy of 14 CFR part 382 (Air Carrier Access Act) in an accessible format can be obtained from the Department of Transportation in any of the following ways:
- By telephone via the Toll-Free Hotline for Air Travelers with Disabilities at 800.778.4838 (voice) or 800.455.9880 (TTY)
- By telephone to the Aviation Consumer Protection Division at 202.366.2220 (voice) or 202.366.0511 (TTY)
- By mail to the Air Consumer Protection Division, C-75, U.S. Department of Transportation, 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E., West Building, Room W96-432, Washington, D.C. 20590
- On the Aviation Consumer Protection Division's website (http://www.dot.gov/airconsumer)
Please select the appropriate link below for information about our partners' policies regarding passengers with special needs.
Our Partners' Policies